The Story of Kindnessxo

The name throughout this story will be replaced with other names to protect other identity even tho they had cause me harm. The name isn't there actual names. All information in this story is based what i went through, How it affected me and my struggles. Let's get started.   

 

 Have you ever thought about streaming online to make money. Well i didn't think it was a thing. Around at the start of March me and my ex-best friend we were on a different platform and not hago. My ex- bestfriend was already a official Host on there. I just simply watched her daily and i got bored somehow. That same day i decided to stream for Fun. I was a typical Hopey Energetic myself me. I went around the platform to meet other people and i saw this very Sad boy named Robert. Of course my kindness happened by gifting to him so much i was drowning into debt of 5,000$. Yeah Stupid Hope would do that to someone who wouldn't return back the support. I have learned my entire lesson from it. That same month Stone came along and messaged me wanted me to make money and how to be a host and I was excited too. I became a host in April 13th 2020. The best day i ever have since i started hosting. I wasn't growing majorly but i had the best people in the world wich i thought after a while. I worked my butt off everyday to pitch in 2 hours per day and 30 hours a month and 40,000 Beans=40,000 Diamonds and sometimes i would hit 90k ONCE!. But my hours would always land 56 to 63 hours a month and was very committed to the platform. I was the Top host for 4 months straight and people started to get jealous of me. I senses the rage around me since it happened and people slowly to gang up on me. By June 2020 the support started to get faded like i did something wrong and nobody would talked to me about nothing. The last week of June 2020, I had jump to 2 families since April to June. They are were called Icons and Something Random. Icons was lack of support from anybody. Something random was my favorite family but the leader would yelled at me on and off all the time. The leader was always stress out at her members and i tried my best to helped her out and ease the stress of her and i would do the chores myself for her. I started to grew this personality like i would replace her as the Leader( My personality did came out like that because i was always wanted to help others and always taking responsibility and i love the challenges). 

 

Back to that week of June, I knew a man in something Random named Tom. Tom was my closest friends and he tried his best to helped me with my goals as much as he could but Tom started seeing someone in life so i was left alone but he did mentioned a multi that some girl was doing. Her name is Princess. She always been a different type of girl who  was very out spoken  and sometimes i feel like she has no filter when it comes to her words. My energy with her was nearly impossible to be friends with. She always has this superior personality over me. She had two close friends beside her  there name is David and Smith. David was the cuttest man i have ever seen . I started to starred at him for a while and i sat in the multi with Smith. Smith was more of a party Animal and skin different from David. I always enjoyed speaking to David over Smith. There was a sense of connection with him. David was always saving my butt with my monthly goals but before he did that, I tried to get his attention by sending him a few big gifts and they came back. Once they came back i kept gifting him. 

By Starting of July, This is where kindness was started to formed. I was in a big family of 200 members or many more. They were called Powerhouse. The biggest family that everyone creates a big fuss about. I couldn't understand it but i did after a while. Powerhouse was amazing but it didn't last long. I had David And Smith helping me constantly all the time but i started to grew more on David and Smith knew about it for the fact i gained trust in David.By End of August, I litterally had a meltdown and i couldn't believe my own eyes but im saying this '' I had fallen a crush on David. Hes was 10 years older, separated married''. To be honest it was completely wrong of me to even have a slight feelings for him. I kept telling myself '' No no no Hope, This is wrong, Hes probably married and have children''. I had to compress my emotions romantic feelings for him. What happened next is what made it worst. David and smith were planning a surprise for me but i just blew them off saying i don't wanna attend because i had feelings for David. What type of selfish Hope ditches two people who wanted to surprise me. 


Let me tell you, I was embarrassed and i felt like a dummy of myself to even Gained feelings for him. Eventually David messaged me wondering where i went and what happened. I didn't think any of it.By October 2020, I found out David had a thing for me. I thought it was romantic and Feelings relief at first but shit only started there. We dated about a week ago, he had asked me out and i took the relationship so damn serious but i shouldn't of and i would never forgiven myself for it. By September, I was working on the Family logo and trying to find something to create the family. I went on different official names and at first i wanted to called the family '' Loving myself''' But it didn't suit me and i was like '' nah that's not good enough'' And I kept trying. My big brother named Victor , hes very inspiring brother. He always adores unicorns all the time and so is my 5 year old daughter. Unicorns was a thing around me. I thought my big brother was into a man and sexually Gay. My big brother was always been a survivor of Accident by a Drunk driver and was in hospital for weeks and years. He would tell me his story all the time and always showing Unicorns toys and shocks and this and that. He always says '' popcorn kisses''. Thats what he named his unicorn pet. He always says to everyone '' positiveVibez and lovelife''. But then it hit me one day and thought'' Thats what my family should be, Inspiring after my daughter and big brother about Unicorns''. 

 

I had trouble finding out a name for the Family, It took me quiet a big few more weeks until someone i knew was being bullied by other opponent. My Friend Barb was different then me. She always loves smile, she always calls me her sister and always yells at my name whenever i entered her live. She would vent at me about people would make her cry and opponents of her pks would harass at her. I remember yelling at her saying'' Why can people be on this app be kind to each other, WHAT THE *** is wrong with everyone''. Around there, In End of October, The logo kindnessxo and The unicorn logo was formed. 

 

Back to powerhouse, By August 2020. I was desperately struggling with my monthly goals. My family never cared to support me, none of my friends never bothered to support me. You know the feeling u did something and u have no idea whats going on because nobody will tell you exactly what you did because they figure you know already. Well that's what happened to me. Powerhouse itself never support me, only cared about trading gifts on there own terms. the hole app was about trading gifts into the family and nobody will bother to help you about anything. The only people i had left was princess, David and Smith and hellbrother, my ex bestfriend in my life at the time. 

 

By November, someone came to find me in my stream offer me to go on Hago app, Once i got there and did the audition and didn't pass but Hago saw an opportunity with me.  They saw some potential in me that they wanted to keep me 1 month Trial and my agent was fighting for me to tell the admins they are wrong to failed me. By mid November, My Agent wasn't so much of agency until i got transfer to a real one and i was a host Full Time. Me and my ex bestfriend we gifted each other so much that we were happy until December happened. 


By 12- 14th December 2020, I had massive nightmares about David forcing things on me. It was terrible and scary to dream about something like that. I finally spoken to David about it and David was too busy speaking to Smith on the phone. I was deeply insulted and confused and just omg. By December 15th, I wanted to apologize to David for ever speaking about that type of stuff but eventually David had blocked me everywhere. I was shocked and confused and lost. I was self blaming myself for a long time. It  lasted until mid February. By January 2021, Smith had called me to tell me that everything and litterally everything was my fault. Background about Smith, Smith is married and has children. Smith has this personality of blaming others alot. i have notice it. I get self distance alot from smith compare to David. Smith decided to message me on Hago asking me how i am and i was in full of rage and asking why he had messaged me and he tried to get everyone together. But it didn't worked. David ghosted me again for the second time after trying to express what he did to me and suffer i was going through. Smith on the other hand, Smith likes to choke me to the throat. He always has this aggression tone and so does princess. 

January 2021, Kindness was Formed on Hago. I didn't have many members in it. I didn't think anyone would love unicorns or even the name of it. After January i kicked Smith out of the family and I started to putt myself first. When your at the point of ending yourself by two man you know u need to walked away and fix yourself and heal yourself first. I blocked them all and live my happy life. I wasn't happy, i was miserable Hope. my interest wasn't there anymore. My family kindness was running for two months until march came along. Kindness and unicorn was originally created about myself. Kindness and The unicorn is Me. It reflection of myself. No matter how people treated me so badly, i was always so kind to them. Why because you never know what there going through inside. Adding more hate adds more flames and nothing will be fixed. 

March 2021, Is when the crazy Philippines found me :) 

I had a hole in my heart from this hole time,  you made my heart slowly started to heal :)

 

Question: What happened to David and Smith? 

Answer: There official hosts on hago and when me and David were together. I made a mistake by bringing them there.  and princess well she called me bad names. They still go around me sometimes but im not letting them affect me anymore.

What happened to your ex bestfriend? 

Answer: I removed her away from my life because my hardest break up i ever had and she stole my family idea from me. She was going through something too and us together crashed our mental health alot. 

 

What cause you two to break up?

 Answer: David ghosted me because of my nightmare and he used me for beans and gifts because he wanted to treated me as a friend on this streaming platforms and if i told people our relationship, his supporters would fade because of me. He basically wanted me to shut up. 

 

What happened with Smith and you?

 Answer: Smith and i we were on the phone together trying to fix the situation of what happened in December. Smith decide to blame me for trying to work things out with David but he didn't want too but i had no idea what was David reasons or any clue what i did. I was standing there clueless and traumatic feelings. In that 1 hour of phone call Smith had made me cry hard and Smith wanted to make sure i wasn't allowed to speak or express my own thoughts and feelings. He would cut off aggressively. wich is why i left them both. Smith was 10 years older then David. Between me and smith is 20 years apart. Me and David is 10 years apart. 

 

That's my Story of how Kindness was created. 

I hope NO ONE FEELS LIKE WHAT I WENT THROUGH! 

I learned to be kind to myself and others around me :) 


 

 





Comments